Back pain and yoga

Hi!

I haven't posted for a while due to being busy. I am always busy, but the past 3 months more than usual: I work 70%, I have a 50% distance course in Malmö going on and a 100% distance course in Karlstad as well. It gets to be pretty much. The good news is that after New Year it will be much quieter because I will only have work and the 50% course. So I am holding out...
Time will heal all wounds!


 tripleclicks.com
Watches Women Brand Gold Heart— €12.99 (Save 17%!)


Gender: Women Style: Fashion & Casual Dial Window Material Type: Glass Dial Material Type: Stainless Steel Dial Display: Analog Dial Diameter: 2.6 cm Case Shape: Round Band Material Type: Leather Movement: Quartz Feature: Water Resistant Condition: New without tags Band Length: 24 cm Band With: 20mm to 29mm Case Material: Stainless Steel Item Type: Wristwatches Brand Name: OEM is_customized: Yes Boxes & Cases Material: none
15.11 USD InStock

Having said that, a few weeks ago I suddenly woke up on Saturday morning and had a whale of a back pain. It has been following me ever since. Starts somewhere early in the morning and often prevents me from sleeping further. It then diffuses into the background when I start moving.




I have not been doing anything but walking since the summer, probably due to hormonal changes that make me tired and cranky and totally listless at times. Will write a post on that separately when I have done some research. But a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to start a yoga class after work and that has been great. So great that now when we have a week of vacation I have decided to do a yoga workout first thing every morning. My back pain has not been less, but it goes away when I get active. I have tried different workouts and love the more challenging ones. This morning for instance I did a Pilates/yoga combi that really worked the abs and legs. I was shaking like a leaf afterwards but it felt great!


(Pic: Pixabay showing Dove pose)
I am thinking of getting up earlier and doing yoga each morning before going to work.



 tripleclicks.com
Your Complete Guide to Yoga— €13.77 (Save 77%!)
Your Complete Guide to Yoga - All you need to know about Yoga including how to become a yoga instructor to how to set up your home yoga exercise room. In this ebook you'll learn all about: Becoming a Yoga Instructor Yoga and Pregnancy Yoga Trips & Vacations Yoga Clothes – What to Wear Yoga for Beginners Yoga and Pilates Yoga for Kids...


Your Complete Guide to Yoga - All you need to know about Yoga including how to become a yoga instructor to how to set up your home yoga exercise room. In this ebook you'll learn all about: Becoming a Yoga Instructor Yoga and Pregnancy Yoga Trips & Vacations Yoga Clothes – What to Wear Yoga for Beginners Yoga and Pilates Yoga for Kids And much, much more! VIDEO+AUDIO RESELLER KIT /MRR INCLUDED
17 USD InStock
I will post some good yoga workouts here. It will take some time and work though. Keep ya posted. If you have good tips for the back pain leave me a comment!

Pic from Pixabay showing the Bridge pose. Strenuous but rewarding. Background looks somewhat like my beloved Aruba. Wish I was there now. It's shitty weather in Sweden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails