Oh no! Disaster has struck! Exfoliative cheilitis.

Hi!

Here I am thinking I am doing other people a favor and it turns out to be a mess. I have written about this propolis product that is still keeping my exfoliative cheilitis under control. It flares up a bit now and then with some peeling but I very seldom have cracks or red, irritated skin around the lips anymore. However I was approached by a desperate person wanting to know about this cure and when I tried to link it to her it was not there anymore. Help! I still have a reserve bottle but the current one is almost finished. I am going to look very hard for an alternative and I will see if I can contact the original seller. Hang in there, if I find something I will post!


I am going to try this one: Propolis honey paste but I cannot say anything about it until I have tried it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails