Yoga as stress relief and body toning

Hi!

Yes, I am still doing exercises every morning and feeling so happy about it! Most days I wake to intense back pain (which I attribute to too much stress) and yoga definitely helps the pain to go away, but also it stimulates my brain and gets me off to a running start. I always do exercise first, have a shower and then breakfast (yoghurt, muesli and fresh fruit; later in the morning I usually take half a (whole-grain) bun with cheese and turkey breast). Eating just before exercise does not go well with me. I do drink 1-2 glasses of lemon water (water in which we put lemon slices overnight) when I wake up.



 tripleclicks.com

Mini Yoga Ball— €9.72 (Save 19%!)

Just for fun I have now also tried out some fitness programs instead of just yoga. I notice that my whole body is tightening up. My abs are less flab, my bum is firmer (though not any less scrawny) and my arms and legs are more muscular. I also feel less tired and have more energy. All in all, only positive news! The downside is since I do different routines every morning I always have muscle pain. But I find that rewarding. At least I can feel that I am doing something!

Also I am still using the Ab Gymnic belt regularly and feel that it helps for muscle tone. I am considering buying a second one so I can do both arms/legs at the same time. They aren't expensive so it is actually a no-brainer, just have to get around to it.


Here are links to some of the videos I have tried out and really liked:

Boho 17 min yoga workout

Boho 10 min full body yoga workout

Bikini fitness pilates 10 min workout

This one's a 15 min buner! Cardio core


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails