Back pain, yoga, stress and exams

HI!

Sorry I have not posted for a while. I currently work officially 220% (70% job, 50% course at one university plus a 100% course at another university). Since this is of course not humanly possible I have a lot of stress. Probably that is the cause of my back pain, which suddenly appeared early in the morning of the 30th of September. Since then I wake up every night/early morning going bonkers. The pain is centered between my shoulder blades but often extends down both sides of my spine.

I have taken up yoga both to help with the back pain and to relieve stress. I do 10-20 minutes every morning, getting up at 6 on working days, and usually my back pain is manageable after that. My condition has also improved, even doing so little.


 tripleclicks.com
Massage Cream Relief Pain In Muscles And Joints Essential Oils Muscle Pain Ointment Essential Oil— €10.94 (Save 9%!)



Item specifics Application: Body Model Number: MK35A Item Type: Massage & Relaxation Material: Other
13.5 USD InStock
There is so much available on the Internet that although I started in October 2017 I haven't done the same routine twice. I vary the yoga with standing ab exercises, pilates and general workouts. Underneath I will give some links to workouts that I found particularly useful. I have stopped doing any kind of lying-down crunches where you have to arch your back because I have the feeling it is hurting my back. So when those exercises come up I keep my head on the ground. This lessens the impact of the exercise but I compensate by doing some extra work.


So here are some new workouts I liked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAVECvJFv-k      10 min abs workout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R1w-YcubSk  standing abs 10 min workout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od0j4aNDGKM    abs workout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vnn0qXOrLw&t=5s    10 min yoga workout

Have fun!


 tripleclicks.com
Neoprene slimming shaping self-heating Girls slimming yoga pants body shaper— €10.52 (Save 48%!)


Hot Slimming Belt Waist Cincher Trainer Body Burn Fat Sports Shaper Specifics: Material:Nylon,Spandex Gender:Women Color:Black Style:Sporty Size:S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL Package Contents: 1*Belt Shaper Disclaimer : About Size:Size may be 2cm/1 inch inaccuracy due to hand measure. These measurements are meant as a guide to help you select the correct size. Please take your own measurements and choose your size accordingly. we can not accept responsibility for incorrect purchases. About Color:The precise color of the shaper items may vary depending on the specific monitor, the settings and the lighting conditions. The items colors depicted should only be used as an approximate guide.
12.99 USD InStock


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails